Saturday, July 29, 2017

Journal Cover + Pretty Little Studio

Happy Saturday :)

I am stopping by this evening with my Journal Cover I created using new Finnabair products - Impasto Paints and Acrylic Paints.  I have been wanting to cover this journal for a while and just love how it turned out.  










Here are the new colours I used!  So pretty right?!!
























Secondly tonight, I have a brand new creation for Pretty Little Studio using the new collection Dream Big.  It is so gorgeous this collection, just love the colours with the splashes of black through it.  

My little man on Valentines day this year.  He is the sweetest :)







Some detailed/texture shots -






























Hope you are having a lovely weekend,
Thanks for visiting xx

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Ahh love these.. so pretty.. love the colors..