Monday, September 5, 2016

Prima PPP for September + family photos

Happy Monday all! 
Just wanted to stop by and share my newest DT creation for Prima Marketing. 
The challenges for the month are up on the blog and I got to play with this beautiful palette this month for the Prima Product Pick.

What I wrote:

"I don't scrap a lot with the colour purple, so I absolutely loved that this palette that pushed me out of my comfort zone.  This mix of colours together are just beautiful and I really loved the end result!  I used lots of layers and mixed-media goodies, as usual, and sneaked in a couple of gorgeous, old resin pieces."



Mummy's Angel







Some closeups for you:








Products used:































I hope you have a chance to play along this month :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Okay, now sorry to spam you with my family photos but I dusted off the Nikon yesterday when we spent some time down at the beach for Father's Day. 
It was a lovely outing (we had minimal whinging about having photos......but trust me, there was a little bit.......lol) and Mummy got some gorgeous shots of her beautiful little (or big) family!!!!




















































































This poor Nikon really doesn't get the attention it deserves lately!! 
But I made up a little for it yesterday!

Take care xxx

3 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so soft and gorgeous! I really love all the purple.
And those pictures are amazing. You have such a beautiful family!

Ewik said...

Fantastic family:)

Patricia said...

Awesome photographs!!! Beautiful family...