Sunday, February 7, 2016

Birdcage Canvas + Cards

Hello!  I hope you had a great weekend :)
 
I am stopping by tonight to share with you a canvas I made.  If you follow me on Instagram you wouldn't of seen some progress shots of this :)  Find me over on Insty @staceyyoung81
 
 
This turned out so pretty!  I would really love to start selling more canvases but everything I make, I just want to keep....lol!!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Some closeups for you.  I hand drew both of the birdcages with a lead pencil first and then I went over it with a fine line pen.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also have some cards to share.  I created these using the Hello Love Collection by Crate Paper.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting xxx

3 comments:

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Beautiful canvas!

Pam said...

As always, just stunning work!!

Romy said...

Oh, these are gorgeous! You can really make every colour scheme sparkle and shine!