Thursday, February 4, 2016

Baby Toes - PLS

Hi there! 
 
I got to have a little play over the holidays with some of the Let's Go collection from Pretty Little Studio.  I picked the colours, yellow, navy and a smidgen each of grey and turquoise to complete my layout.  I really loved the moon from the paper, New Mexico,  and new it would fit perfectly into the layout with the baby theme.  I also layered some of the clear shipping tags and frames.  I added some stencilling and mixed media to give the layout more dimension.
 
 
 
"Baby Toes"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Products used:
 
Lets Go collection Papers -
 
Denver
New Mexico
Quebec
Athens
New York City
 
Embellishments -
 
Clear Shapes Pacolet
Frames France
Tabs Tahiti
Journaling Pittsburgh
Die Cut Arrow Alaska
Shipping Tags Salt Lake Clear
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting! 
 
Have a great day xoxo

4 comments:

Наталия Мищенко said...

wonderful!!!!

Romy said...

Wow, just love this! The colours are so gorgeous and sweet.

Lizzyc said...

oh this is beautiful.. just love those colors together..

Катя Римская (Katarimka) said...

beautiful page and those feet are so sweet!