Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Album + Cards

 
 
 
Hi there, this week on the Pretty Little Studio blog I shared my December Album cover.  Now I didn’t exactly call this a December daily because I know there is no chance of me filling a page for everyday…..life is just too busy for that!  But I thought I would still make a little album where I could just add a few special photos from all of the happenings of December.  I have used a 4 x 4 album and filled it with random pieces of paper from the Merry and Bright collection.  I can always add to the inside if I need too.  I created my cover using lots of gorgeous Merry and Bright embellishments.  I didn’t go down the traditional road for colours, I love that this collection has lots of colours to pick from!  And of course it had to feature a sprinkling of pretty gold!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pretty Little Studio Product Used:
 
 
Clear: Be Merry Red
Paper: Candy Cane Swirl, Custard, Spearmint Tea, Fresh Snow, Shortbread Pink and Mint
Embellishments: Flair What Fun, Frames Fa-la-la-la-la, Stickers Christmas Word Flags, Stickers What Fun Words, Stickers Christmas Gold Word Flags
 
 
 
Some closeups.........
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also just want to share a couple of quick cards I whipped up for Mason's Kindy teachers. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's funny, I didn't have any flowers on this one until Mason told me to go put some on.....it just wasn't pretty enough....lol!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful night xxx
 


3 comments:

EMANUELA said...

Wow! I like everything!
Kiss kiss
Ema

Romy said...

Your use of colours is amazing! Everything you made looks super pretty!

Maria said...

Awesome work. Merry Christmas