Saturday, November 14, 2015

Fell in Love........

Hello!  I hope your weekend is going well.  I would love to share with you a new creation.  I created this using lots of Shimmerz products and of course lots of beautiful Prima flowers.
 
 
The Shimmerz products I used were :
 
Coloringz in Well Blue Me Down, Don't Citron Me, Oh Say Can You Sea and Night Moves
Creameez in Thunder Storm
Inklingz in Blue Lagoon
Shimmerz in Coal
 
 
 
"Fell In Love"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few closeups:
 
The feathers were hand drawn first and then I coloured them in with Shimmerz.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thankyou for visiting, much love xx

3 comments:

Romy said...

I'm falling in love with both your beautiful boy and your gorgeous lay-out! Just amazing!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

I love gorgeous details, the soft colours and romantic feel.

Brendaxx said...

Such a gorgeous layout!! Love all the details and colors, and of course the sweet photo of your little sweetheart!