Thursday, September 17, 2015

Shimmerz Canvas

Hi there, I am sharing a canvas piece today I have created for my bedroom.  We have recently painted our room grey and I whitewashed all of our timber furniture.  I have plans for a shelf above our bed and I wanted to create a canvas to go on it.  So my newly decorated room is slowly coming together :)
 
 
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Inklingz in Sunkissed and No One's Chrome
Coloringz in Peachy Keen and Well Blue Me Down
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu and Egg Noggin
 
 
 
I really wanted to write more than just 'love' on this canvas......but really all you need is love so I thought it was fine to use just the one word.   I can always add to it later when I find that perfect quote I guess.
 
 
 
 





Here is where I started with my canvas.  I actually really loved the shape and size of this canvas.  Very narrow but wide.
I started with a stencil and Modelling Paste.  I then sprayed some of the mists and blended them together with a wet paintbrush. 
 
 
 










My apologies, I was meant to get a photo here in between of my paper layers but got a little carried away and forgot to take one.  I started adding my embellishments.  I also applied No One's Chrome Inklingz to the brickwork and added some flickers.





 
 
 
 
 
I now continue to add more embellishments and once they are all in place I apply Gesso and some more Modelling Paste to the flowers, birdcage and resin pieces.  I also apply more No One's Chrome Inklingz to the middle of the leaves and some of the white flowers.
 
 
 
 





Here are some more closeups for you :
 
 
 


 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
TFL :)
 
Hugs xx


3 comments:

Romy said...

Wow! This is just the definition of a masterpiece :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow, super amazing!!!!!!! I love this

Lizzyc said...

Stunning! Love it!