Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Popsicles and Pretty Little Studio

Hello!!
 
I have another new creation up on the Pretty Little Studio BLOG this week.
 
 
  It’s so nice to create something really girly for a change.  So I pulled out some pink items I had in my stash.  I picked some other colours from my little subjects swimming outfit and added them in too.  I also have a thing for black and white at the moment and just love the contrast of the striped Wax Flower paper.  I picked out the little girl in the yellow dress from the Lemon Peel Journaling set and layered lots of little flags around also.   Added a splash of gold with the stickers and some mist to finish off.
 
 
 
 "Popsicles"
 
 
 
 





Pretty Little Studio Products Used:
  • Paper Papers: Gold Mine Golden Raisins, Baby Claire Baby Aubrey, You & Me Sweetness, Sweet Jade, Sweetness, April Showers Rose Bed, Marigold Wax Flower
  • Stickers:  Golden Rod Word Stickers, True Love Gold Flags, You & Me Cupids Arrow
  • Journaling: Neapolitan Lemon Peel
  • Garlands: Watermelon Paper Ribbons, Baby Claire Paper Ribbons
  • Flair: You&Me Cupids Arrow
  • Doily: Cambridge 4″
  • Tabs: Neapolitan Orange Sherbet



























Thanks for visiting xxx

1 comment:

Chimera said...

It's so cute and beautiful :)