Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday creative share

Hi there, hope you are all well this chilly Monday morning (well it is here in QLD)!!
 
 
 
I have a cute card to share today I whipped up last week.   I used pretty much all Crate Paper Journey collection.  Just love feathers!   Gold dipped feathers too :)
 
 
 
 
 




I am also sharing a canvas, I made way back before Christmas, as a commissioned piece!  I totally forgot to share (well I think I forgot)!!!  It's a super pretty vintage piece to match the vintage photo. 
 
 
 
Lots of Prima, Shimmerz and inks and some gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard pieces!
 
 
 

 

























 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you may be inspired today :)
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Romy said...

Your card is just amazing! The touches of gold are SO pretty! I also really love the amazing canvas that you made, especially the wonderful background work that you did on it!

Unknown said...



thank you

سعودي اوتو