Saturday, June 13, 2015

He is 8!

 
Yep, my eldest little love is 8 (Well this was back in March)!  My gosh where on earth have those 8 years gone, he's got so big and almost as tall as his Mummy.....but that's not too hard.  I have created this layout based on the June sketch over at Pretty Little Studio .
 
It was certainly a different one for me but I think I love the end result. 
 
  I chose a mixture of papers from a few collections, most being scraps or part used pieces.  Of course I still layered up my photo with papers also.  I just love the stencils from the Treasure Island Collection and used the Today piece on the left hand side.  I stamped it with feathers and added thread, twine and watercolour. 
 
 
"8"
 
 




Paper: Treasure Island  – Buccaneer, You & Me  – Sweet Grey/Romantic/Priceless, Trick or Treat – Raven/Friday, Treasure Island Clear Peg Leg
Embellishments: Treasure Island cutouts Ocean Waves, Treasure Island journaling Explorer Stencil, Y&M Cutouts Adore You Phrase Strips, Y&M Garland Like You Paper Ribbons
 
 
 
















 
 
The Flair, always need a Flair :)  :)
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
I just had to share this photo of another couple of birthdays we celebrated last weekend....
 
Mason turned 4 (yep my baby) and Peaches turned ONE!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love this, I really need to get my camera out more often but I'm such a slackie sometimes :(
 
Oh well, life is just busy I guess!!!
 
Enjoy your weekend,
Hugs xoxo


4 comments:

Romy said...

The patchwork look of your lay-out with all the little squares looks so pretty! This lay-out turned out so beautiful!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super cool layout!!

Brendaxx said...

beautiful!!

Nicole Martel said...

Wow, your work is stunning!!