Sunday, March 22, 2015

My last 2 Crafty Chipboard shares

 
Hello :)
 
 
Unfortunately this was my very last post shared over at the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog
 
I have enjoyed my time on the team for over the past 12 months or so but it is now time to move on.  I have created some of my very favourite projects using these beautiful chipboard pieces and I still have a stash that will keep me going for a while.  So I just want to take the time to thank Vanessa and Di and all of the lovely DT girls I have got to share my time here with.  2 Crafty Chipboard 
have the most gorgeous pieces going around and I am honoured I have been able to work
 with them for the past 12 months.

Okay, so today I have used some of the brand new pieces.

My first creation today is of my 3 adorable boys. 


"My Everything"
 
 
 



 I have used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces -
 
Dreamcatchers
2015's
Foliage Set
Stitched Lace Boarder
My Everything

 I have layered the title piece My Everything on top of my flower cluster. 
 I then just applied Gesso to it.








 I am absolutely in love with the Dreamcatchers.  Definitely my favourite piece at the moment.
  I applied Gesso to both pieces first.  Then I layered them into my flowers.  I wrapped some
 thread around the top one and applied some Shimmerz in Tickle Me Turquoise and Ultra Marine. 
 I added some spots of water to give it the watercolour effect too.










I placed the Foliage up the side of my photo.  Covered in Gesso and then added 
Shimmerz in Tickle Me Turquoise to the bottom and Inklingz in I'm Not Limon.







 
I cut the Stitched Lace Boarder in half and tucked it into my layers and placed my photo
 just above it.  I just simply applied Gesso to it.
I also did the same for the 2015 piece but placed it flat to the layout.  I love the dimension
 in these pieces, it still pops off the page when you cover just the top section in paint.

















My second creation today is a canvas I made for Mum.  She turned 60 the other day,
so instead of making her a card I made her this 8 x 8 canvas.  It is very sweet!!

'You Are Loved'










I have used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces -
Lace Heart Frames
ATC - Tiny Hearts
Rose Vine Boarder

Oh my, these Lace Heart Frames are so gorgeous!!  I added lots of flowers and added
 the smaller frame first.  I then added a few more flowers and layered the bigger frame
 on top.  I covered them in Gesso and applied some French Twist Inklingz to the top one. 
 
 
 
 






 I cut up the Rose Vine Boarder and added the pieces around my centre cluster. 
 I applied Gesso once again to it first and the added my Shimmerz products.
  I used Spritz in Ruby and Coloringz in Pretty In Pink.  Plus I then added some
 more French Twist Inklingz.
 
 
 
 






I placed a few ATC - Tiny Hearts to the top left side of the canvas and some down the
bottom of the cluster.  I added Gesso and some Coral Reef Inklingz and flicked on some Spritz.
 
 
 
 











I hope you like these 2 creations and enjoyed all I have created for the 2 Crafty Chipboard Design Team!! 
Take Care xoxo

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These are really beautiful and I am sure your mum will adore the canvas you made for her!

Romy said...

Both projects are truly eye-catching! I absolutely adore them!

Janene said...

Amazing projects! Love the colors (as always) - thanks for showing so many 2Crafty pieces I never knew existed and now need to order :)