Saturday, February 14, 2015

2 Crafty Feb Shares

Happy Weekend :)
 
 
My first creation today is pretty girly, for the only other girl in my household!! 
My little (or big) puppy Peaches.  She is soooo sweet, chomping here on a iceblock :)
 
 
 
"Sweet"
 
 
 



I have used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces on my layout:

 Frame Loopy Love Hearts
Squiggly Heart Cluster
Friendship Mini Word Pack
Sybill's Name Plate
  

The Squiggly Heart Cluster I actually cut into 2 pieces and layered the biggest side into
 my flower cluster.  I applied some Gesso and then some Beets Me Inklingz (Shimmerz).
 
 
 






The other part was added to the left hand side of the layout.
 
 
 




I also cut Sybill's Name Plate in half and placed a piece on both top and bottom edges.
  I applied Gesso to these and then added some Washi tape and some alcohol ink in bright
 Fushia.  I then dribbled some water on the areas.
 
 
 





On top of the name plate I added the word sweet from the Friendship Mini Word Pack.
  I used an orange watercolour pencil on the word.








I framed the picture of my sweet puppy with the Frame Loopy Lovehearts.  I applied
Gesso and then used a pink gel pen to trace all the way around the hearts.

  
 










My second creation today is a canvas piece.  Using lots of layers and a few
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces to make the project pop!



"Love" 






These are the 2Crafty Chipboard  pieces I used on this canvas:
  
Square Collage Panel
Frame Olivia
Line Words - Happiness Boarders
   
I love this Square Collage Panel.   I adhered it to the background and blended in my mixed media work.  Covering the piece in Gesso first and then I added some Shimmerz products.
 Splattering some mists and using the Inklingz watercolours to blend into the background.
  
 
 
 










 
I added layers of flowers and leaves and finished off my creation with the Line Word  Love.
  I chopped off either end of the piece as it was just too long for what I wanted.   Gesso
was applied and I added some Rub 'n' Buff once again to various areas of the word.
 
 



 
 
 
 
I added the Frame Olivia into my layers.  I also applied Gesso and then traced my finger
 around it's edges with a small amount of Rub 'n' Buff in Antique Gold.
 
 


 
 
 
 




Bye for now xo

3 comments:

Наталия Мищенко said...

fantastic!

Lauren T said...

So many wonderful layers. Great to see how you built both projects up.

Romy said...

Oh my, the soft colours that you used here are just gorgeous! Such stunning projects!