Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pop & Colours #3

Evening all!! 
 
I am so excited that I can now share with you my creation for Pop & Colours #3.  I was apart of this wonderful line up of ladies and you can find out more about these online workshops HERE.
Even though the classes started August 5th, you can join in any time as they will be available at the private blog for 2 years!
 
 
 
 
 
My creation is a true reflection of my style and I couldn't resist something beachy.  Plus I used my favourite colour combo....I hope you like too :
 
 
"Rock Pools"
 
 

 
 
 
 I have already seen so many beautiful layouts created from my tutorial!!  
 I would love to see your creation too!
To join in on the fun, sign up HERE!
 
 
Have a great night xo


1 comment:

Romy said...

This is so colourful, but still serene and dreamy! I just love your lay-out!