Tuesday, May 20, 2014

OUAS May reveal

Hi all, after having some internet issues, I think I have it sorted, I can now share my DT example for the Once Upon a Sketch May challenge. 
 
Here is the wonderful sketch and you will find all other examples and prizes to be won HERE.
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my take on the sketch. 
 
 
"Love Birds"
 
 


 
This months criteria was about absolutely anything we wanted!  So I opted for something pretty, fun and colourful of my hubby and I :)
 
 



 
 
I have written my journaling on the back as that is always the last part I add to my layouts.....and oops, I forgot to leave a space for it!!!  It's pretty much all that gushy stuff to say how much I love him and would be lost without him :)
 
 





 
I have used a mix of Crate Paper, Sassafrass (yep, still hoarding that) and Prima gorgeousness!!!
 
 



 
 
Lots of yummy Shimmerz as usual too!
 
 








 Soooo speaking of my awesome hubby and how much I love him, he is creating my new scrap room for me atm...........ohhhh, I can't wait to get settled into it.....going to be a while though, I have so much stuff to sort through :)  But super excited for a new pretty space!!!  Stay tuned!
 
 
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs xo

6 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, the colours in this lay-out are so pretty and sweet. It's such an amazing lay-out!

Brendaxx said...

Oh my, this is so pretty!! Love the colors and all those flowers!!! Great page!!

Lizzyc said...

This is so pretty love the colors and all the flowers you have used on this.. oh so gorgeous!

bappleicious said...

The colours are just beautiful, you always manage to put things together just perfectly

Unknown said...

another wonderfully perfect layout Stacey...

Unknown said...

Awwwww....I just HAVE to leave a comment on this one...just sooooo pretty and the colour combination is stunning! Oh and I can just imagine how much fun you are going to have decorating your scrap space...a mummy in a house of boys HAS to have some pretties...right?! :))) hope you are having an awesome week HUGS xox