Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sassy Scrappers April Challenge

Hi!  Just wanted to share my creation inspired by this gorgeous moodboard from Sassy Scrappers!!  I don't often have time for challenges but this moodboard had me at 'Hello'.......lol!!!  I just LOVE it!!!!!  So different, so unusual yet so so trendy!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my take on it:
 
"Love Icecream"
 
 
 



I also doubled this layout as one of my DT pages for my 2 Crafty Chipboard post this month.
Here I have used the Hey You word bubble from the "Word Bubbles Set".  I added white paint to it to make it pop from the darker background.
 





 
I also used some Chevron chipboard pieces and just covered in glitter tape.
 
 
 

 
 
 



 
Some Crate paper standouts and chipboard pieces where also used......
 
 




 
Another layered arrow and lots of gold sequins and glitter!!!  It all just screams fun....and that's what I had :) :)
 





Have a great evening.........be back soon with lots to share :)
Hugs xoxo

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout, sooo much yumminess on this page!! love it..

Anita Bownds said...

Beautiful page lovin the layers ..thanks for joining us at sassy Scrappers ..xx

SaraG said...

This was just beautiful!

Chantalle said...

Everything you touch is gold, Stacey! Thank you for sharing this totally gorgeous layout with us x

Romy said...

Wow oh wow this is amazing!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Stacey I really love all your projects, this one with unusual colors for you is beautiful

Leonie said...

Oh my word!! Fabulous page based on the mood board. Thanks for joining us this month at Sassy. :)

Janene said...

Only you can make all those colors work like that. It's beautiful!

Leanne said...

wow! fabulous take on the moodboard! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy..x