Monday, June 17, 2013

A Sad Farewell :(

I cannot begin to tell you how sad I am to write this post today!!  It is official, I am no longer a member of the Prima Design Team.  I will miss this team so much along with having to create with the most beautiful products out there.  I am certainly a Prima girl through and through and always have and always will love the brand.  I was so incredibly blessed and lucky to have worked with Prima Marketing for the past 2 years.  I cannot thank Sharon and the team enough for having chosen me!!!!!  There was nothing more exciting (and stressful....lol) than creating for CHA!  I feel so honoured to have had my work displayed there :)  And to those girls who are leaving with me, I thankyou for sharing this journey with me, you are all crazy talented and I will also miss seeing all of your gorgeous creations in the forum and on the blog!!!!
 
So with that I can share with you my last Prima creation for My Prima Place.  You can find this amazing issue HERE.
 
"She's a Rose Between Her Thorns"
 
 


I immediately put my hand up to create a page featuring "roses" for this issue.  One of my favourite thing about Prima, and always has been, is the roses!!!  Any type, any colour, any shape, any size, I absolutely love them all...........
 
 


 

 



I stamped some butterflies and painted with Shimmerz............
 
 



I also have 2 Prima layouts that were shared on the Aussie blog over the weekend.  Both using the beautiful Rondelle Collection.
 
 
"Cherish"











"Moments"
 
 







 
 
 
So they say all good things must come to an end!!  I am however excited to see who will be sharing their creations over on the Prima blog for the next 12 months.  Good luck to all of you who applied, it is an amazing team to be apart of :) 
 
I honestly don't know what to do with myself now.......lol!!!!! 
 
Hugs to you all
xo


19 comments:

Елена Смоктунова said...

What works great, what soulful post!

Anonymous said...

I am really REALLY sad to hear your term is up with Prima :( You always have inspired me and tickled my creative depths beyond what I could ever explain. Your style so distinct and unique. You truly are a Picasso, or a Monet of the paper crafting world. I have no doubt though, that wherever you go, you will go far!
Best Wishes!

Evgenia Petzer said...

hi Stacey! i will miss your works over Prima, but will keep coming here for more inspiration!

zuziucha said...

Prima without YOU is not so exciting any more! Really!

Vicky Alberto said...

Glad that I will at least be able to still see your beautiful creations here on your blog :)

Romy said...

I´m so sad to see you go too. You always do such amazing work with Prima´s products and I will definitely continue to follow you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on a great two years with Prima. Looking forward to see what new opportunities come your way!

Unknown said...

:(( sniff sniff...so sad to see you finish up with Prima, you really were a match made in heaven! And as mentioned in a previous comment, Prima without you is not as exciting! LOL!! Your projects have been beyond amazing and I have loved watching you grow from strength to strength. I have no doubt many GREAT things will come your way and I look forward to being inspired by you in so many ways...HUGS xoxo

ps...your projects on this post are breathtaking...xx

Unknown said...

:(( sniff sniff...so sad to see you finish up with Prima, you really were a match made in heaven! And as mentioned in a previous comment, Prima without you is not as exciting! LOL!! Your projects have been beyond amazing and I have loved watching you grow from strength to strength. I have no doubt many GREAT things will come your way and I look forward to being inspired by you in so many ways...HUGS xoxo

ps...your projects on this post are breathtaking...xx

Her Essential Hand said...

You will be missed in more than one way!!! Maybe you will have more 'just because' time to create and share with us ;)
LOVE all those creations, inspiration plus!!!
XO

Lizzyc said...

Oh you will always be a prima girl as I reckon you will always be using their stunning products! What a great time you have had though, and look at all the stunning creations you have done.. I am sure there will be so many more things for you to do with your scrapping.. I love what you create and these are absolutely beautiful!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Love your work Stacey and it has surely been so much about Prima! Your style fits Prima or the other way round too! But I am certain that as 1 door closes that another will open...you are so very talented and will be scooped up by someone! I watch this space! ;-)

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Thank you for inspiring me with your beautiful pages :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Your work is always so inspiring and beautiful! I will surely miss your talent!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally gorgeous work, Stacey! :D

Juliana Montoya - ILuvVintageScrap said...

We are going to miss you Stacey!!!!!!!!!! Your work is amazing such an inspiration to many of us!!! Big Hugz girl xoxo
~Juliana

Allie Marie said...

Prima.....Stacey.....Hmmmm !! Just flows like the paint and flowers she uses!! The quirky little pieces the gorgeous photos of her boys she adores and that we have been blessed to see grow. You will be sadly missed but what a year of inspiration and gorgeousness xxxxx Look forward to seeing your next endevours my lovely ,lovely Staceyxoxoxox

Irina Gerschuk said...

So sad to see you going, Stacey!!! I'ld really miss you there!!! Your projects were always so inspiring!!! Hope everything is for the better!!! You rock))))))

Di Garling said...

Beautiful as always Stacey & I think you have sooooo done them proud. Cheers Di xo