Sunday, February 10, 2013

Some Pretties :)

Hi Everyone, another week has passed and I would love to share some more scrappy happenings around the web :) 
I had an interview feature over at Aussie Scrap Source (Meet the Design Team) and was asked to create 2 new layouts for the feature.  If you want to see the whole post and interview, you can find it here.  
 
 Here is my first layout, featuring Prima.
 
"One Day"


Yummo colour!!!!!


I love this picture, if you look closely my 4 boys are actually in it :)



 


My next layout was created using Pink Paislee, a mix of City Sidewalks, Artisan and Portfolio.  I really love the way this turned out and the unusual colour scheme for me :)
 
"Sweet Joy"



 
I love the banners from the City Sidewalks collection.  I loved adding some thread to it and having it dangle down once the layout was framed (which it isn't yet, but will be.....lol)
 
 


The Artisan Hearts are some of my faves, love their shape :)





 
Next up is the tag I created for the Leeza Gibbons Wishes Tree at CHA.  





 
Last but certainly not least is my new Prima layout for the Lyric collection.  The moment I saw this collection I fell in love with it, it is just so beautiful.  I am yet to do a boyish version of it but picked out the sweet little Sianne to make it shine at CHA :)

"Sianne Maree"



 
So many gorgeous details on here.  The new metal piece, I ran a bit of Gesso along it just to soften it up against the rest of the layout.
 



 
New vines,  new flowers........so pretty, so lacy!
 



 
Some new resist Canvas in there too.
 






 
Okay, thanks so much for popping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my new shares.
Hugs xo



6 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh my godness ... I'm speechless (and let me tell you, this doesn't happen often! lol). Each layout is more beautiful than the previous one. And the tag is gorgoeus too. I loooooove all your creations! Hugs! xx

Her Essential Hand said...

Stace.. you've done it again!! There all SooOOooOoo ah-mazing!! Your so talented!!!
Have a good week
XO

Lizzyc said...

I am just in awe of your work I am speechless and really just love coming by here and seeing your wonderful creations.. these are exquisite... beautiful..

Natali Yarkova said...

Замечательные , нежные и красивые странички !
Много интересных приемов в работе .
Спасибо - интересно !

Keren Tamir said...

speechless!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow Stacey...these are just gorgeous layouts! Your layering is amazing! ;-)