Thursday, January 10, 2013

My last creations for 2012 plus my faves :)

Hi lovely blog readers, just sharing my last creations with you for 2012. 
This first one was a scraplift of the awesome Janna Werner.........a fellow dt member of Prima.  I tried to keep it as simple as Janna gorgeous style but added in a few extras to make it more 'me'.  Loads of layering, masking, stamping and inking.  I actually really loved the way this turned out even if it is a little different from my usual.
 
"Such a Cool Boy"
 
 
 
 
 I used a the Craftsman and Firefly collections.  Who would think these 2 collections would go perfect with each other!!!!!  Lots of Trinkets instead of flowers.......yes it was hard, I know :)  I am pretty sure I tried to put a flower on here but it just didn't fit!
 
 
 
 
I think this is the first time I used the gear mask..........super cool!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little card I whipped up, literally took me 15 mins :)
 
 
 
 
My last new layout to share is also my very last layout being apart of the Pink Paislee design team.  My term has ended there and I thank them for allowing me to create with there beautfiul collections, I was truly honoured :)
 
This one using the City Sidewalks collection.
 
"Magical"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I would love to share with you my favourite creations for 2012.  I truly love making all I do, but these few just stick close to my heart and I never tire of looking at them.  I hope you have enjoyed all you have seen from me in 2012 and here's hoping I can inspire you even more in 2013 :)
 
Here goes...............
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
So thankyou all for following my works!  
Hugs to you all xoxo

8 comments:

Sandrine Dawes said...

Glad to see your gorgeous creations, I love the Janna Werner's take it is fabulous! and what a year of inspiration you have brought to the scrapping community, THANK YOU! can't wait to see what you create in 2013!!!

Lauren Hender said...

My gosh! Your layouts are just beautiful! What a pleasure to find your amazing blog.

Irina Gerschuk said...

They are all just amazing!!!

SaraG said...

Amazing!! You are such a source of inspiration to me!

Luce said...

Gorgrous collection! Love all the amazeing details!
Have a wonderful day :o)

Evgenia Petzer said...

stunning projects!

Lizzyc said...

Always LOVE seeing your creations.. love the walk back down through 2012's creations.. really am in awe of how you put so much detail on your layouts.. fabulous.. and I do look forward to seeing what you get up in 2013!

Thuria said...

Wahou! Wahou! Wahou! They are all so beautiful, and I'm in love with the first blue one! Lol! Your "work" is wonderful!