Monday, October 15, 2012

Pink Paislee Portfolio :)

Hello!!!  Hello!  I have a new Pink Paislee layout to share with you today:)   Using the new Portfolio collection I created a beachy layout.....who would of thought with this collection!  But I really loved the muted tones of this collection and thought it would work perfectly. 
 
"Explore"
 
 


I also added in some of the new Artisan collection too.  Love the words:)
 
 



Lots of Ephemera and layered details:
 



I really loved the Photo Frames and the Photo Tabs also, very cute and easy to use.
 
 


 



The dimension in my layout :
 



If you haven't seen my blog Candy or you would like to comment to be in the running here is the link BLOG CANDY
 
I'm also waving to now over 600 followers......I was just at 500 before my giveaway, where have you all come from.  That's amazing, thankyou and I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy creating it:):)  I only wish I could read the comments not in English, can I translate it somewhere on here??? 
Another 10 days before I will close my candy! 
 
Thankyou for visiting.
 
I hope you all have a beautiful day xo

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Stacey! I love all the dimension your pages always have, beautiful!

Ira Emelyanova said...

Все таки работы ваши восхитительны!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout yet again! love the texture and dimension, such a cute photo of the sandy butt!! always am in awe of your creations!! love this...

Tanya Batrak said...

So sweet! :)

xoxoxo from Ukraine :)

Вовк Екатерина said...

super!

Belinda Scott said...

WOW Stunning love all the layering, details and texture :D

Di Garling said...

Beautiful as always Stacey.
Cheers Di xo

Evgenia Petzer said...

Believe me, its Russian girls:)
love your work:)

Sonia said...

Wowwww Stacey, another fabulous layout:) Adore all gorgeous details:) Beautiful pic:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Her Essential Hand said...

love it Stace, honestly ther is not much you cant do well at !! :))

As for the comment in other lanuguage, I just go into google translator and copy the comment there and i translates for me.. hope that makes sense!!
AND no surprise at over 600 followers.. you are a SENSATIONAL scrapper :))

Kate said...

use the google translator Stace!! Love this layout, I am loving Pink Paislee more as the years go by. They seem to be changing and creating even BETTER stuff now!! The layers on this page are breathtaking. I hope you and the boys are well!! mwah love ya xx

glorygirl said...

Love the layering, the texture and the distressing. My fave touch is the pop of black and white here and there! So lovely!

Maria said...

Beautiful once again!!

Cherie said...

WOW!! Just Stunning!

Vika Cherepanya said...

magic and beauty live in this blog!