Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend:):)

So, it's my besties birthday today....the big 3-0!!!!  She requested a scrapbook of the boys, so here it is:)  I created this with The Color Room palette in mind for this week.  Can't wait to see her again in a month or so!  I hope she likes what I made:)

"C K M"



Closies:
Lots of modelling paste, inking,  Hambly, My Mind's Eye and my dearest Prima!!





And the palette.......



So I hope you have a very beautiful day Jod, love you and miss you lots xo


9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Stacey.. i am running out of words to describe what i feel about your creations.. they are amazing, so very beautiful, so full of love and gorgeous photos, overflowing with flowers and delightful embellies.. always love coming by here.. love everything you do..

Emily D. said...

Wow.... I'm with Lizzy. You are so unbelievably talented. Your work leaves me speechless and I can't stop looking at it. This is so gorgeous!

Her Essential Hand said...

oh that page is GORGEOUS!! I beat your bestie LOVES it!!

enjoy your weekend x

Sara said...

I am sure that your bestie will love it, your pages are always stunning.

Kate said...

you always have the nicest stuff stace!! xox

Blossom inch said...

absolutely beautiful page with full of yummy embellishments and techniques. Love your 3D page Stacey and as always you never failed to impress me, thanks for the inspiration. Hugs

Di Garling said...

Hey what can I say Stacey? You have done yet another stunner. You never fail to come up with another masterpiece. Love it all. Beautiful. Cheers Di xx

Lene - Nabon said...

love, loVE, LOVE!!! JUST AMAZING!

Jod said...

Loved loved loved this Twink. Thank-you so much for making my day that bit more special with your wonderful creation. Can't wait to see you soon and get lots of hugs & kisses from Macey Wacey xxoo