Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kraft It Up....my first challenge:)

Hi lovely blog readers, just thought I would pop in to put up my entry for KIU May Challenge.  Now this is my first go at one of these challenges and it was fun!!  I am really loving kraft atm too:)  The challenge was to create a layout without using patterned paper. 

"Happy Boys"


 I painted, I misted, I embellished with whatever I could find:):)


I made some embellies.....this cute hot air balloon and clouds out of felt and twine:)


My fave colour combo of the moment.....aqua and yellow:)


I hope you like!! xo

11 comments:

Barb Turner said...

WOW that is great Stacey!! Love those colours together:)

Anne P said...

Totally love it and your Whimsy bits. You don't even notice there is no PP there. There is still so much to look at.

amanda73 said...

WOW absolutely amazing, im always in awe of your work....

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

Hi Stacey, I'm the consulting editor for Somerset Memories and we are interested in publishing you work! If you are interested please send me an email to vspencer@stampington.com

Sorry - i couldn't see your email address on your profile. Take care!
Vanessa

Anita Tillman said...

OMG this is stunning! I just love love love it! must go and look at the rest of your blog and then no doubt HAVE to scrap something! WOW!

Mel said...

Not as 'busy' as your usual ones, but amazing nonetheless!

When can I put my order in for one?! :D I just happen to have some new pictures!

xx

PS - more people interested in your work - you go girlfriend! ;)

Lizzyc said...

me likey lots!! stunning colors and all the textures and embellies are fabo!!

sandi said...

This is just so pretty! Love the way you added a little of this and a little of that to come up with such a beauty of a page!

Celeste Vermeend said...

I love your style! Even without PP! Well done!

Cathy said...

WOW stunning LO Stacey.. but you already know I just LOVE all your fabulous creations!! Thanks for playing along :)