Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It feels like forever....

Since I have updated this little blog of mine...but it has only been a week! I have had a tummy bug but feeling much better now. It is very rainy here atm and the boys had a haircut for me today and they were soooooo good....yay for Cooper, I was so proud of him:)

So I have a little bit of scrapping to share with you from the last couple of weeks:) The first one of my happy little boy....who is just about 22 months old! I just love this Bella Blvd hot air balloon, I just added some of my own touches to it:) I also used some clouds from Leanne's Etsy Store Clouds and More and a doiley (I always tend to cut these in half) and cloud button from The Chip Chop Shop and some butterflies, Prima daisy (I think my all time fave) and MLBOW.
"Your Giggle is so Infectious"




Just a closeup. I really like the way this one turned out, I think it is super cute:)

Next up Cooper and PINK.......yay, I love it even if it is a wee bit girly. The background paper for this is Rouge De Garance and then I went a little crazy with paint again! This one has a very arty feel to it, I think:)

"Day Dreamer"



I made this one for hubs from the boys for Fathers Day. They wait for him to come home after work and they line up for their kisses and cuddles and at bed time they snuggle up to Dad on the couch because they know Mummy is the one that makes them go to bed and they say "just a bit longer"....I used some more Basic Grey "Oliver" and some Such Sweet Tierney buttons and a bit of material.


"We Love You"



Now just to catch up on the Color Room. The first one from last week....I love these colours and I just couldn't wait to scrap this pic of Kobi from the other week at the beach.


"Growing"

I used glimmermist and some alcohol inks to create this butterfly with a little bit of Gesso for the center. And look at the cute little froggy from the Prima So cute papers:):)

Lastly the Color Room palette from this week. I wasn't going to do this one, the colours are not me but I just received my buttons from Such Sweet Tierney and the colours matched perfectly. London's buttons are sooo awesome and funky, I pretty much used the whole packet but just adding 1 to your project would make it pop! Anyway, I love yellow so I kind of went that direction instead of the green and brown. I also used some Lil Red Rocket yummies and another cloud button and doiley's from The Chip Chop Shop.


"What's Up"

Phew, that's about it for now. I hope you find some inspiration today!!

Thankyou for visiting me here xo

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

wow definitely Love your creations!! it has brightened up my day!! gorgeous layouts!

amanda73 said...

omg, im so lovin all these, just stunning

Kate said...

you have been so busy stace!!! love the pink page, it doesnt look very girly- but its very cooper-y!! :D love you xo

Sarah Lou said...

beautiful eye candy in this post. beautiful layouts

Leanne J said...

INSPIRATION central..
i dont know where to start.. had a look earlier in the day..but didnt have a chance to comment.. and i must now add.. that they look even more spectacular the second time.. thanks for the mention.. and love it.. oh i think that the yellow brown one is just wow.. different for you but still ooozes Stacey..wow.. super..

Mel said...

I love the last one you did of Coops - I think the colours are fantastic!

Can't wait to see you!

xxxx

Liz Weber said...

Wowzers Stacey these layouts are so wonderful. How do you make the photos stand out so beautifully yet make all that gorgeous colour and paper and embellishments work so much. They are such works of art, I hope you frame some of these???

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog, I love hearing from you. I fixed up my blogger problem yay!

Hope you and Tim, Cooper and Kobi have a great week! Take care Stacey!