Monday, January 11, 2010

1 today...........

Well he's not really (that happened back in Nov) but I have scrapped a layout of Kobi turning 1. I had so much fun making this with all the cute little embellies..... I cut the clown out of one of my old Golden Books. There's a Jodie Butler button in there too aswell as some Sass and some had made balloons made out of felt:)

The next one is of my boys a little while back when Kobi was only 4 months old. I used up some more Crate Paper embellies and also some Love Elsie buttons (which are very old). Oh they are just the cutest...........


I hope everyone had a great weekend. We ended up going to the beach, it was a beautiful sunny day (finally some sun) but a little windy, Cooper had a great time but poor little Kobi got irritated by the sand and was itchy, itchy! So his screams kind of cut our day at the beach a little short. Oh well, the dogs really enjoyed the outing too:)


Okay, I think I am off to continue reading "Twilight". Bye for now xx

6 comments:

miasmummy said...

I just have to say how much I love your scrapping!! I have seen some of your work on the boxx, just love it!! xxx

Mel said...

You're actually reading the Twilight books? So glad that you're getting into some reading - I love it so much! I read 6 books on holidays last week - was tough I tell you! :P

Maybe you should do an awesome LO with some of those 'great' photos from the other night - not sure that the magazines would want them tho to publish? You never know I guess, might be a change for them! haha

mwah. xo

Shell said...

2 scraptacular pages Stace. Love the bright colours and clown on the first and love the colour combo on the second. I have used that Crate paper range too. Isn't it YUMMY!
Loving your work, as always. XX

P.s Your sunset page in the last SC looked fabulous!

Krissy Christie said...

Wow stunning work Stace! I love that clown one is awesome :D

Enjoy reading twilight I loved reading the series ....very addictive lol.

Krissy xx

Kate said...

twilight rules!!!! im one of those fanatics that has two copies LOL. gorgeous layouts stace love the clown!!

Giovanna Scott said...

Hi Stacey, Just popped in after seeing your gorgeous work in the mags. I'm coming back for more inspiration!!
xx
gigi