Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Fathers Day..........

To my beautiful husband and of course to my own Dad! Hope all the father's in your lives had a wonderful day too! Just got some pics to share from today, I have been trying some new things out with my editing using actions! Not the greatest at it but it's still fun! We went to a little park this morning! Poor Daddy was a little bit sore from going down the slide with the boys everyway way possible, on his back, on his front, head first!! It was just too funny and the boys had a ball!
Have a lovely week everyone and I will be back soon with some more scrappy shares! xx

3 comments:

Mel said...

Cute pics of your boys! I am definitely going to have to get some lessons on your editing skills!!

Glad you had a great Father's Day with Timmy and your dad. Mine is in Canada, but did manage to get breakfast/brunch at TK's parents.

Talk soon. xo

PS - First to comment. Go me!! woo hoo! lol

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Stacey, your boys are all so handsome - you lucky girl! Glad Tim had a marvelleous day with his boys. Thanks for the blog visit and lovely words, it was so lovely to hear from you and catch up on your gorgeous family and your beautiful layouts! Have a great week Stacey!

Kate said...

you have such a gorgeous family stace!!! what a lovely fathers day you guys had by the looks of it. xox