Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cooper Layouts!

Just some layouts all about Coops! I used Leeann Pearce's bubble tree that she sent me! I just love them and it just worked perfectly with this piccie of Cooper hugging a tree at Hamilton Island! The second one is of Cooper's Easter photoshoot, I still have to do a layout of Cooper doing his egg hunt (will do it one day!!) I don't normally use purple (I'm not a big purple person anyway) on the boys layouts but it seemed to go really well with his purple bunny ears!


We are off to Rocky this weekend to visit family for their birthdays (30th and 60th). Hope you all have a great weekend!!

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Stacey, I've popped over from Leeann's blog and I must say WOW!!! You have some totally awesome layouts, love all the little details and your boys really are gorgeous, Tiff :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey,
I love all your bright funky layouts!
They are all awesome :)
TFS
xxTam